Ready-to-use, normal setting, quick-drying mortar with high thermal conductivity.
Where to Use
For forming unbonded and bonded screeds on new and existing slabs in interiors and exteriors prior to installing wood, PVC, linoleum, ceramic tile, natural stone, carpet or other floor coverings in areas where fast-drying screeds are required to lay floorings in a short time.
Some application examples
- Forming heated screeds without the need for plasticizers.
- Forming screeds that are set for foot traffic in 12 hours and completely dry in 4 days, for installing wood parquet and resilient flooring such as rubber, PVC, linoleum, etc.
- Screeds that are ready to receive ceramic tiles after 24 hours and natural stone flooring after 2 days.
- Repairing screeds in areas where it is required to lay floorings in a short time (e.g. supermarkets, shops, residences, offices, etc.).
- Topcem Pronto is a pre-blended ready-to-use mortar with normal setting and controlled shrinkage based on a special hydraulic binder and graded aggregates.
- Topcem Pronto is characterized by high thermal conductivity (λ = 2 W/mK), which makes it particularly suitable for laying heated screeds.
- Topcem Pronto is extremely easy to use just mix with water. This prevents mistakes from being made in adding the correct amount of binder and properly graded aggregate, which could compromise the final performance characteristics of the screed when cured.
- Topcem Pronto is the ideal solution where good quality graded aggregate being hard to find or for job sites such as those in city centres where the logistics involved in mixing conventional binders can be difficult.
- Topcem Pronto is workable for the same length of time as conventional cement-based mortars but cures much faster.
- The environmental impact of Topcem Pronto during its entire life cycle has been measured using the LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) method and the results are reported in the EPD (Environmental Product Declaration in compliance with ISO 14025 and EN 15804 standards) N° S-P-00910, certified and published by EPD International.
- 18-20 kg/m² per cm of thickness, depending on compaction.
|Mapei Topcem Fast Drying Screed is also available in the following:
|Link to products