Who we are and how to contact us
We are Insulation Point Limited of Unit 1, Honeypot Business Centre, Parr Road, Stanmore, HA7 1NL (“we”, “us”, “our”) and in the case of your direct use of our website and services, we act as the Data controller in accordance with the UK`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (“PECR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”). As well as the EU`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (“PECD”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser on your device to save certain information. The next time you visit our website with the same device, the information stored in cookies is sent back to our website ("first party cookie") or another website to which the cookie belongs ("third party cookie").
Any storage of Personal Information only takes place if you give us your consent or if the storage is absolutely necessary in order to be able to use our website.
How do we use them?
- obtain information about your access to our website and to perform system administration.
- prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- identify and analyse the products you are interested in.
- associate your past website behaviour after you have registered with your information on our website for business and technical purposes.
Some of the cookies used on our websites are set by us, others are set by third parties on our behalf. The use of third-party cookies enables tailored advertising, meaning you may see ads for Insulation Point.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for us to provide you with the basic functionality of our website and cannot be turned off in our systems.
- Performance and analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to track visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are used to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation during your visit.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners to profile your interests and suggest relevant advertising to you.
In the following we describe the optional or not strictly necessary cookies (Performance and analytics cookies, Functional cookies, Targeting or advertising cookies) used on this website in detail. Please keep in mind that this list may be updated from time to time.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC that tracks and reports website traffic. When Google Analytics is used, interactions of website visitors are primarily recorded and systematically evaluated with the help of analytical cookies. The following data is processed through the use of Google Analytics:
- 3 bytes of the IP address of the called system of the website visitor (anonymised IP address),
- the website called up,
- the website from which the user reached the accessed page of my website (referrer),
- the subpages accessed from the website,
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the website is accessed.
Google states that it will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Subject to your consent
We only use optional cookies with your prior consent. If you are visiting our website for the first time, a banner will appear on our website asking for your consent to use optional cookies. If you consent to this, we will store a cookie on your computer and the banner will not be displayed again for the lifetime of the cookie. Thereafter, or if you actively delete this cookie beforehand, the banner will be displayed again the next time you visit our website in order to obtain your consent again.
Does this policy change?
Who should I contact for more information?
Monday, 23 January 2023